Exclusive buyer's representation: no extra costs, just extra benefits!
You can hire me to be your exclusive buyer representative! I can work and negotiate on your behalf to ensure that you get the best possible deal and that the transaction goes smoothly from start to close at NO COST TO YOU!
Many buyers assume that the broker they are working with is looking out for their best interests. However, unless you have signed a specific agreement stating that the agent is representing you, the buyer, he is most likely legally representing the best interests of the seller (and you may not even be aware of it)!
The Benefits of Using a Buyer's Agent:
- In exchange for your loyalty, you will gain my total commitment to you. As my client, I will represent your best interests from start to finish. Everything we discuss will be kept confidential.
- Evaluate your specific needs and wants and show you all the properties that fit those specifications.
- Assist in determining your financial situation and what you can afford (pre-qualify).
- Research the selected properties and identify any problems or issues to help you in making an informed decision prior to making an appropriate offer on the property.
- Advise you on structuring an appropriate offer to purchase the selected property.
- Present the offer to the sellers agent and seller on the YOUR (my clients') behalf.
- Negotiate on your behalf to help obtain the identified property with YOUR best interests in mind.
- Review and explain all legal documents to you, the buyer.
- Make recommendations and provide assistance in securing appropriate financing for the selected property.
- Provide a list of potential qualified vendors e(.g. movers, attorneys, carpenters) if these services are needed.
If you are thinking about buying a home, condo or co-op in Nassau County, please call me.
The sellers are fully represented by a professional, shouldn't you be as well?